[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: ♚МЕГАВИШНЯ♚  
Форум » О сайте » Прямые трансляции на TeamStew.Ru » Comic-Con 21.07.2011 (Сумерки. Сага: Рассвет. Часть 1, Белоснежка и Егерь)
Comic-Con 21.07.2011
МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Среда, 20.07.2011, 23:39 | Сообщение # 1
Главная Админка
Награды: 148  +
Статус: Отсутствует
Статус сообщение:

21 июля в 22:15 по московскому времени начнется событие лета Comic-Con 2011!
Именно в это время мы в прямом эфире сможем увидеть Кристен и других звезд Саги Сумерки на этом мероприятии.
Все свежие сообщения с твиттера и фото вы увидите в этой теме!
Приходите, не пожалеете!

24 июля мы также с нетерпением ждем презентации фильма "Белоснежка и Егерь"

LAДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:34 | Сообщение # 181
Представитель
Награды: 4  +
Статус сообщение:
в течение получаса управлюсь только нет грузит..

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:34 | Сообщение # 182
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Jacob: I know what I have to do. Cut to Jacob in the forest looking around, runs into wolf pack members. Waiting for other wolf pack members who split off from him.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:35 | Сообщение # 183
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
две сцены показывают! sluni

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:35 | Сообщение # 184
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Had to shut laptop off during the scene when they saw what I was up to. But it was a great scene.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:35 | Сообщение # 185
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Eric: From the clip we just saw it's clear Jacob has a large roll. Breaks off from the old pack. Can you talk about your character's new found freedom?

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:36 | Сообщение # 186
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-csarInbmew

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:36 | Сообщение # 187
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel....ce=http

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:37 | Сообщение # 188
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Jacob: Yeah. It's difficult because Jacob at the beginning of the film is the Jacob you've always seen before. He's immature, in love with Bella. Then he gets his heart crushed. He doesn't handle it well. He handles it how Jacob would usually handle it. He becomes an entirely different person. He's forced to mature and become his own man. If that means separating from his own pack, brothers, he's willing to do that and he does.

11:36
*Taylor:

11:36
Bill setting up a second clip. First glimpse of Edward and Bella on honeymoon.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:38 | Сообщение # 189
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
блин эфир тупит!!!!!!!!

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:42 | Сообщение # 190
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
SCENE: Edward and Bella head into Isle esme. Rob picks her up. Brings her into house. Bella looks beautiful and not pale. Looking aroudnd the home. Edward: want to take a look around?

Bella walks into another area of the house. BEdroom. Stares at the bed, touches the curtains around the bed. Can see ocean in background. Edward looks at the bed. Tension between them s they consider going into the bed. Continue putting suitcases down. Edward and Bella hold each other's hands. Still lot of tension. Edward: Want to go for a swim? Bella: yeah that sounds nice (it's night time). Bella: I could use just a few minutes. Edward kisses her. Edward: Don't take too long.Edward walks outside. Takes off shirt to get into water. Bella goes to bathroom. Looks at herself in mirror. Fast paced scene. Brushes teeth, cleans mouth. Very nervous obviously. Fast paced scene with a song we don't know. Washing hands. Takes off wedding ring. Dries hands. Wipes water on forehead. Shaves legs. Picks out a bra to wear. Pulls out lingerie.. unsure about wearing it. Sits on ground in nervousness. Bella: Don't be worried.Cut to going out into the water. Bella walks up to Edward in the moonlight. Bella is naked and walking towards the water. Edward already in.

11:40
THAT's it! Big scene. That's sure to make fans go nuts in theaters.

11:41
Question for Rob: Did you have more fun playing Cedric Diggory or Edward?

11:42
Rob: They were both really realy fun. I didn't know what I was doing when I was playing Cedric. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be an actor at the time. Twilight has really changed my life. It's allowed me to live in this world.. it's almost impossible to find another way of living in it.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:42 | Сообщение # 191
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Question for Taylor: You have roles that require martial arts. Do you want to be an action star?

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:43 | Сообщение # 192
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Taylor: I've always been a fan of action movies. It's not all I want to do. What I like about acting is that I can challenge myself to many different things. I love Jacob and this franchise has given me an incredible opportunity to do what I want to do and that's challenge myself more. My next one.. I play Nathan in Abduction. He's completely different than Jacob which is a weird change because I've lived Jacob for so long now. But I'm really excited for you to see that as well.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:44 | Сообщение # 193
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Question: Nice hair Rob. What was your initial reaction to reading the Renesme birth scene?

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:44 | Сообщение # 194
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:44 | Сообщение # 195
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Everyone: uhm..

Kristen: I thoguht it was so cool. I think we did try to go as hardcore as we could. It's not your typical birthing scene. It took two days to shoot. Two day labor is really hard (bill condon laughs). In the book, as you all know, she's literally joking on blood. It was always in my head that she's able to fight harder than any human would really be able to.. because it's in her.. literally (huge laughs).

Форум » О сайте » Прямые трансляции на TeamStew.Ru » Comic-Con 21.07.2011 (Сумерки. Сага: Рассвет. Часть 1, Белоснежка и Егерь)
Поиск:

Результаты антивирусного сканирования Яндекс.Метрика
Сайты о Сумеречной саге: Сумерки, Новолуние, Затмение, Рассвет Goon Каталог сайтов  

Design by Imagination-Fantasy.Ru