[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: ♚МЕГАВИШНЯ♚  
Форум » О сайте » Прямые трансляции на TeamStew.Ru » Comic-Con 21.07.2011 (Сумерки. Сага: Рассвет. Часть 1, Белоснежка и Егерь)
Comic-Con 21.07.2011
МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Среда, 20.07.2011, 23:39 | Сообщение # 1
Главная Админка
Награды: 148  +
Статус: Отсутствует
Статус сообщение:

21 июля в 22:15 по московскому времени начнется событие лета Comic-Con 2011!
Именно в это время мы в прямом эфире сможем увидеть Кристен и других звезд Саги Сумерки на этом мероприятии.
Все свежие сообщения с твиттера и фото вы увидите в этой теме!
Приходите, не пожалеете!

24 июля мы также с нетерпением ждем презентации фильма "Белоснежка и Егерь"

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:45 | Сообщение # 196
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Kristen: In Part 2 I get to play with the venom running through my veins. And that's after a moment of sheer exuberance. Having a calm breath after the birth.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:46 | Сообщение # 197
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Question: I was very pleasantly surprised by your back muscles in the trailer Rob. I can speak for all of us when I say "nom nom nom" (huge laughs). My question is actually for Kristen. After all these years you got to experience vampire make up. What was that like for you. Was Ron's whining justified or was he being a big baby?

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:47 | Сообщение # 198
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Kristen: So, so justified. You feel locked in there all day. But it helps too because you're so much more aware of your movements. The contacts suck cause you cannot see anything. especially when we both have them in there, we can't see each other.

11:46
Question: Hi! Question for Rob.. if I could give you a CD? Gave you one two years ago and want to give you another one. And what was your favorite scene to film?

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:48 | Сообщение # 199
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:48 | Сообщение # 200
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Rob: My favorite scene to film was the birth scene. It was different to anything I've done before. I never got to play Edward in a way.. literally he's so aware of his own helplessness. There's no one else around. He's tried to help Bella but there's nothing he can do. He's desperate. Normally when that happens in the other movie Bella comes in to save the dead. Every single time, Bella comes to save him. But this time Bella can't. It was nice to play someone who's totally annihilated by the entrie situation.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:48 | Сообщение # 201
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Bill: Someone asked before and there are so many big things that happen. They all.. I really dont' have one. They're all huge challenges.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:50 | Сообщение # 202
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Question for all: My mom would like to know what was the difference between filming in canada and louisiana?

11:49
Kristen: All the exterior stuff was shot in Canada. In Louisiana we were on a stage primarily. Mostly the stuff we had to do inside was kind of more emotional. More based in reality. Not that anything in the story isn't.. it's just personal intimate scenes. It was a different tone change between the two. I was a vampire more in Louisiana which was cool

11:50
Question: I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn. What scene are you excited to reveal to the fans in Part 2?

Your Name:

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:51 | Сообщение # 203
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Question: I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn. What scene are you excited to reveal to the fans in Part 2?

11:50
Taylor: I'm going to be boring and go back tot he birth scene. I want to give Bill some credit. When I read it in the book it was a lot to take in. It was so interesting, I had no idea how it was going to look visually. I gotta give bill some credit. It's really amazing. I dont' want to give too much away so I'll force myself to not talk. But the birth scene was phenomenal. The fans will eb really really pleased.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:51 | Сообщение # 204
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:52 | Сообщение # 205
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Kristen: You have to give Bella credit of having semi devine intution at times. She's said at time she's going to times. This time she's willing to

11:52
Question: My questions for Kristen. Being pregnant is such a life changing experience. What experiences did you pull from to have that moment?

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:54 | Сообщение # 206
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:54 | Сообщение # 207
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Kristen: What experiences? Hah. I've been asked recently what it's like to play such a far fetched story. This story feels the most real in terms of what can happen to you in your life. At 18.. it's so very very ossible. It's hard to talk to you about this (the person who asked the question is pregnant). I didn't have any experiences drawn.. there ya go.

11:53
Question for Rob and Taylor: How's it like working with such a beautiful cast.

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:54 | Сообщение # 208
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Rob: it's crazy (laughs).

Kristen: that's the first time it's been asked at one of these!

Rob: Not true! I've always been asked.

Taylor: And what do you say?

Rob: Any way to approach this answer is inappropriate or just plain wrong. So.. Taylor you answer!

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:54 | Сообщение # 209
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Rob: it's great, it's nice to be surrounded by hot girls all the time. It's why I became an actor.

Taylor: You summed it up. There could be worse jobs. We have a lot of fun. It is weird. We're all so close.

Kristen: it's so weird that we're all so hot (laughs).

МЕГАВИШНЯДата: Четверг, 21.07.2011, 22:55 | Сообщение # 210
Главная Админка
Статус сообщение:
Question: I was wondering can you tell us what songs will be in the mvoie?

Форум » О сайте » Прямые трансляции на TeamStew.Ru » Comic-Con 21.07.2011 (Сумерки. Сага: Рассвет. Часть 1, Белоснежка и Егерь)
Поиск:

Результаты антивирусного сканирования Яндекс.Метрика
Сайты о Сумеречной саге: Сумерки, Новолуние, Затмение, Рассвет Goon Каталог сайтов  

Design by Imagination-Fantasy.Ru